Social media is not just a social platform it has influence over businesses and advertising. It’s power over the customer should not be ignored, here are some reasons why businesses should get on board.
- Social media takes businesses back to personal interaction that we used to have.
- Communication between the customer and business is easier and more immediate.
- Customers can rely on the company and therefore keep returning with their custom.
- Increasingly, we are using social media to communicate with local businesses. Commenting on their customer services, the quality of their product and recommending them to our friends.
- Social media can generate free advertising through ‘likes’, mentions, and check-ins.
- Every engagement with a customer extends rich business information, even a photograph taken by a customer is positive for the company. This can tell the restaurant name and link to location page, menus and specials and online reviews.
- Many people use facebook to find out where is good to eat and buy things locally
- Businesses that understand how social media works can have a competitive advantage.
If you are interested in adapting social media into your business chat to us via the contact tab today.