Social media is not just a social platform it has influence over businesses and advertising. Its power over the customer should not be ignored, here are some reasons why businesses should get on board.
- Social media takes businesses back to the personal interaction that we used to have.
- Communication between the customer and business is easier and more immediate.
- Customers can rely on the company and therefore keep returning for more business.
- Increasingly, we are using Social media within a business and communicate with local businesses. Commenting on their customer services, the quality of their product and recommend them to our friends.
- Social channels can generate free advertising through ‘likes’, mentions, and check-ins.
- Every engagement with a customer extends rich business information, even a photograph taken by a customer is positive for the company. This can tell the restaurant name and link to location page, menus and specials and online reviews.
- Many people use Facebook to find out where is good to eat and buy things locally
- Businesses that understand how Social media affects business can have a competitive advantage.
If you are interested in adopting Social media into your business, Connect with us or get in touch for more information.