Numagoo Ltd. is a creative web design, development and SEO/ Social Media business who are looking for a talented Web Design Project Manager to join the team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be a good communicator, well organised and assertive, with experience in Business and Project Management and an understanding of web design.
The salary will depend upon experience and skills and the position is available to start immediately.
Numagoo is an expanding web design company, based from in Uppermill, Oldham (update- Moved to Manchester City Centre). We have clients in the UK, USA and Australia.
The Business Manager / Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Co-ordinating a small team of web developers, graphic designers and SEO experts.
- Agreeing functional specifications for websites with the clients by phone and email.
- Keeping clients informed of ongoing progress and informing developers of any changes to the development spec.
- Ensuring that projects stay within budget and are completed to deadline. In the event that a client requests additional work, negotiating increases in the costs and timescale of a project, or referring these decisions to a director.
- Business planning.
- Responding promptly and professionally to client emails.
- Keeping our Project Management system up-to-date (we use Basecamp for this).
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in Project Management and/or Business Management.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing and have fluent English.
- Be assertive and able to negotiate ongoing arrangements with existing clients.
- Be enthusiastic about web design and the internet
- Have an appreciation for all aspects of website design, including graphic design, functionality, development and SEO.
- Be reliable and trustworthy and have a high standard of excellence.
- Be well organised and able to prioritise different demands.
- Follow instructions when asked to do so and be able to use their own initiative during client phone calls.
- Be able to negotiate with clients when their requirements change.
- Where opportunities arise to promote other services (e.g. SEO), take them, while being diplomatic and appropriate to the situation.
- Be able to accept feedback and develop from it.
- Ability to delegate and keep an overview of the work in progress.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word.
Desirable skills (Not essential)
If a candidate with the ‘right’ personality and all the skills listed above applies, we will be delighted to offer them the Web Design Project Manager position. The following skills would be a bonus, so if you have them, please mention them when applying, but they are in no way essential.
- Experience in CMS Web Design, particularly WordPress.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization & Marketing including social media.
Contact Numagoo if you are interested. No Agencies thank you.