A good Business Brand is a promise to your current and prospectus clients and customers. Its an indication of what they should expect from your services and products, importantly it differentiates you and your services from the competition. Simply, your brand reflects who you are, how you would like to be perceived and what your customers expect of you.
Your brand is your business. You need to ask yourself are you a free-spirited business or traditional consistent option? Is your product or service the expensive, high-quality option or the cheap high value? Who you aim to boil down to who your targets audience is and what they require you to be.
Consumer observation of a good Business Brand:
- Company name and logo
- Articles and public relations related to your company
- Your Website
- Your advertising and signage
- Your Social Media platforms.
A customer should be able to recognise your business by its brand. This is achieved through consistency and a strong brand strategy. The main downfall of many brands is the inability to achieve consistency.
The importance of consistent Business Branding:
- Helps you to differentiate your business. It’s the perfect opportunity to make your brand stand out
- Gives your business a personality and an identity that people can relate to
- Effectively delivers and reinforces your key messaging
- Meeting customers expectations help to drive authority and trust in your business
- Drives customer loyalty and brand evangelism
The strength of a business brand can be measured by recognition, consistency, emotion, uniqueness, adaptability and management. A brand must remain consistent in order to achieve the best results for a business.To make sure you are achieving everything you can out of your branding it is useful to have a number of standards in place. That will help to ensure that both your key messaging and visual branding is clearly and consistently applied.
What Does Your Brand Colour Mean?
Keeping someone on your website after the first few seconds of them landing there is hard! They say don’t judge a book by its cover, but the truth is- we do!
If we’re not impressed by what we see when we land on a website we will be straight back off again with one simple click. Appearance does mean a lot.
There are lots of psychology behind every colour and tone, stimulating emotions and senses. A colour can make someone feel happy, sad, tranquil, excited, hungry, thirsty- so picking the right one to satisfy your target audience is vital.
What does each colour mean…?
- Black- Elegant, sophisticated, formal, strong, mysterious, powerful, intelligent.
- White- Pure, clean, new, innocent, simple, truthful, peaceful.
- Red- Powerful, dynamic, energetic, romantic, passionate, commanding, eye-catching.
- Orange- Welcoming, active, exciting, inspiring, helpful, friendly, stimulating.
- Yellow- Happy, creative, bright, lively, confident
- Green- Reliable, safe, honest, patient, natural, adventurous, relaxed.
- Blue- Peaceful, formal, trustworthy, reliable, firm, determined, educated, clean.
- And what about pink like NUMAGOO…? Pink is the universal colour of Love and caring. Red represents passion and fire of love, while pink is the more romantic and charming side. Hot pink conveys energy, fun and excitement!
Branding Promotes Recognition
Ever wondered why so many people prefer Kellogg’s breakfast cereal? Kelloggs UK sales average around £600 million a year and £9.8 billion worldwide. Naturally, it’s because they sell quality products but they are a perfect example of how branding promotes recognition. People recognise a good Brand and associate it with high quality. Every business should promote recognition of its brand in the same way. Obviously, small businesses don’t have the budget that multi-billion corporations do but from small acorns, large oak trees grow. Numagoo can provide affordable solutions for Brand design, promotion and recognition.
Your Brand sets you apart from competitors
In the current worldwide marketplace, with just about anything being available to purchase online, it’s vital that your business stands out from the crowd. Your competition is no longer local, it’s global and your competitors can be numbered in thousands. So how can your business compete in the global economy?
First impressions count
From the colours and design of your logo to how incoming calls are handled by your staff, it’s all part of your Branding and lets your clients know exactly the type of business you are. These elements and more should be promoting the right image.
Branding motivates and directs your personnel
Your employees will achieve more if you have a clear Brand strategy that shows them how to behave, how to be successful and how to meet the aims of your business.
Whether it’s the latest Apple iPhone or the most expensive Nike trainers people love to brag about a new acquisition. Wherever you look you see Branding on clothes and food, people listening to or talking about Brands. The more your Brand is talked about and seen, the stronger it becomes and referrals that once were a trickle quickly flood in. If you want to increase referrals or traffic to your website, you need a strong brand design and image.
Strong Branding saves your customers’ time
In a world full of discerning shoppers, many people look for reviews of a product or service that they intend to buy. When customers’ recognise a strong Brand, they have no need to read reviews because they already know the quality they can expect.
These are just a few benefits of creating, developing and promoting a good Business Brand. Want to learn more? Contact us today to find out more about our Brand Design Services and particularly, what we can do to make your business stand out from the crowd.