Hosting and Maintenance
Are you looking for a good Website Hosting and Maintenance Service?
Check out what we have to offer:
• Website Hosting and maintenance for all types and sizes of websites
• Our main types of website hosting: WordPress and Magento (eCommerce)
• Our speciality is Engineering websites. See our portfolio
• Dedicated server for hosting larger eCommerce sites
• Our servers are provided by UKFast, one of the leading and most reliable service providers in the UK
Why choose us?
Many business owners believe that when their website is online and functioning that the job is complete. This is a mistake, whether it is a one page website or the most technologically advanced eCommerce site.
Any website needs to be regularly maintained, updated and monitored. This is why Numagoo offers both web hosting and maintenance.
Obsolete content and broken links are just a couple of things that can affect your website’s rank in major search engines. They will also irritate and frustrate today’s discerning online customer who won’t think twice about moving on to your competitors.
Numagoo is not only a well-established Web Design Agency in Manchester but also a Web Development and Digital Marketing Agency. We have vast experience of website hosting and maintenance. We take care of our customers’ websites with the same commitment and expertise as we put into our own.
We offer Website Maintenance plans to include:
Updating your website with fresh content that is both engaging and relevant to your customers
• Regular backup of your website
• Protection from Malware and Spam
• Safeguards to protect the site against malicious logins
Website Maintenance Plans
We offer a variety of Website Maintenance Plans that can include any or all of the following:
• Website hosting
• Fixing compatibility and bug issues
• Website maintenance monthly, weekly or daily (and even hourly if required)
• Content updates
• Regular backups for databases, themes or frameworks, plugins and extensions, content and any other records.
• Email configuration and support
• General SEO (search engine optimisation)
• Checking for broken and orphaned links
• Performance tracking and analytical reporting
• Google Analytics reporting
• Adding and deleting images
• Uploading new services or products
• Creation of sales promotion landing pages
• Blog updates, monthly, weekly or daily
Give us a call on 0161 639 0225 for more information about the Website Hosting and Maintenance Service we provide.